Welcome to the IMPACT 10 Showcase – the premier training, education and recruiting event on the west coast! Our goal is to provide teaching and information to the players while providing them a platform to be evaluated by as many coaches as possible.
Date: June 18th – June 19th, 2019
Divisions: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Youth Devo Camp
Developmental training focuses on developing techniques that deal with upper and lower body mechanics of shooting on the run and with time and room shooting for all players. We also work on the proper form for effective and deceptive feeding and shooting: this involves using your eyes, head and shoulders to hold and freeze goalies and defensemen. We will work on moving without the ball, ways to identify where the best passing lanes will be, and anticipating the ball carrier’s movement to get in a better area to be an outlet or in position to shoot. We will stress the importance of having soft hands, “catching the ball deep” and getting rid of unnecessary cradling when a player is in possession of the ball.
Defensively we will work on footwork, toolbox develomental checks that we encourage players to utilize, off-ball principles and teaching how to properly bump and hit players when defending.
Goalies will be lead by goalie specific coaches that will cover stance, hand placement, hand eye coordination and communication.
The Impact 10 Showcase All-Star game will be a battle between the College Committed players vs Uncommitted players. The uncommitted All stars will be chosen after the first day of training and games.
Date: June 19th, 2019
• Morning development clinics with college coaches.
• Afternoon Q&A with college coaches, current and former college players
• Players will only play 4 games total so they are fresh and have adequate time to recover.
• Teams will consists of 4 Attack, 8 Middies, 5 Poles, 2 Goalies
• Along with the evaluating college coaches on the field, numerous “TUNED-IN COACHES” (see TUNED-IN tab) have committed to writing evaluations for their selected group of players.