Welcome to 2017 Sacramento Fall League- now in our 5th year! Join us this fall with your local youth and high school teams, and prepare for the spring season! All teams will get 7 league games + season ending tournament on November 19th.
Games are held on turf fields at the Mather Sports Complex and certified officials and medical trainers are present at every game.
Dates and Times:
Sundays – games held approximately between 12pm and 8pm
October 1st- November 12th
Season Championship Tournament: November 19th @ Jesuit High School
Jesuit High School
1200 Jacob Ln
Carmichael, CA 95608
Ages: 7th/8th, JV, Varsity
Location: Mather Sports Fields, Rancho Cordova, CA
2017 Schedule- Will Be Released In September
Tournament Site Map @ Jesuit HS
– No Coin‐Toss or Line‐Up before games – AP determined by winner of first face-off. – Game time will start promptly as scheduled..
-·Time will be kept by the referees. Penalty time will be kept by scorekeeper. There will not be a central horn.
Seeding games (1st three games for HS divisions, 1st four games for U13 & U15 divisions) will consist of the following:
– 23 minute running halves / Four minute halftime.
– 1 Time Out Per Team, Per Game
– Penalties are running time – 45 seconds for a “30 second” penalty and 90 seconds for a “minute” penalty.
– There will be a five minutes sudden death overtime. If no team scores, it goes to braveheart.
Playoff bracket games will consist of the following:
– 23 minute running halves / Five minute halftime.
– 1 timeout per half for each team which includes overtime. Time will stop for two minute timeout.
– There will be a five minutes sudden death overtime. If no team scores there will be a 2nd five minute OT.
– Championship and winners bracket games that go into overtime will continue until someone scores.
– Consolation bracket will have a braveheart if nobody scores in the OT.
In the event of a TIE in the standings, the seeding will be settled using the following format:
1. Win vs. Loss Record 2. Head to Head Record 3. Lowest Goals against (overall) 4. Coin Flip
NOTE: Stats will be based on all games played, not just vs. the teams tied.
Basic Conduct Rules
1) There will be zero tolerance for racist, homophobic, sexist or derogatory language of any kind. This includes on the field, off the field, in the stands, players, coaches and spectator. If this type of language is heard, that person will be asked to leave the tournament immediately. Please make sure this tournament is a hate-free environment and enjoyed by everyone.
2) There will be no fighting allowed at any time. If a player punches another player during a game, he will be ejected from the game and/or the tournament. Refs will brief the tournament director after the game. The director will then determine if the ejection is for that game only or the rest of the tournament.
3) There will be no “takeout checks” allowed. Players are to play the ball at all times. A takeout check is defined as a body check in which a player lowers his head or shoulder with the force and intent to put a player on the ground. While we understand that these checks are often legal and a part of the game, we don‘t want a serious injuries in an off-season tournament right before spring season. A takeout check will be given a 120 second running time penalty. If a player gets called for 3 “takeout checks” in one game, that player will be ejected from the tournament. If this happens, the refs will notify the tournament director.
Note: The tournament director will have the final say in any incident involving rule #1, #2 and #3. No refunds will be given in the case of an ejection.
4) All players must be enrolled in high school for the 2013-2014 school year. No 2013 graduates allowed.
5) All sticks must be legal according to current high school standards and rules. If a stick is found to be illegal (1 minute or 3 minute), that stick will stay at the penalty box for the rest of the game. All stick penalties will be given a 90 second penalty (even for a 3 min penalty). Refs will not check sticks unless a coach calls for one during halftime or a timeout (Sunday games).
6) Sportsmanship: Verbal abuse of referees from players, coaches or spectators will not be tolerated. Flagrant violations may result in a team disqualification at the tournament director’s discretion, No refunds will be given to any team kicked out of the tournament.
7) All other rules will be called consistent to current CIF high school rules.