- • July 1st – 2nd, 2019
3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- • Each team is guaranteed five (5) games with championship bracket on Tuesday.
- • Trophies and medals are handed out to each division champion. We have certified referees and certified trainers for every game.
- • Coaches Reception at local restaurant.
- • Hawaii Classic awards the Mahalo Lacrosse Scholarship to support the Aloha Youth Lacrosse Association (AYLA).
- • Local vendors provide food and amenities.
- • Hotel accommodation and concierge.
- • Beach access 150 yards away.
- • High School Boys
- • Middle School Boys
- • High School Girls
- • Middle School Girls
- • All Divisions: $1200/team
- • Free Agents: $175/player
Mahalo Lacrosse Scholarship
Encore is excited to help establish the Mahalo Lacrosse Scholarship to support the AYLA. For 12 years the AYLA has been focused on developing youth lacrosse players in Hawaii. The needs for resources of all sorts continually grow as more and more kids are joining the sport.
To find out more about how you can help or donate, please contact JC@EncoreBrand.com
Hawaii Youth Lacrosse Classic Rules
Basic Conduct Rules
- There will be zero tolerance for racist, homophobic, sexist or derogatory language of any kind. This includes on the field, off the field, in the stands, players, coaches and spectator. If this type of language is heard, that person will be asked to leave the tournament immediately. Please make sure this tournament is a hate-free environment and enjoyed by everyone.
- There will be no fighting allowed at any time. If a player punches another player during a game, he will be ejected from the game and/or the tournament. Refs will brief the tournament director after the game. The director will then determine if the ejection is for that game only or the rest of the tournament.
- Sportsmanship: Verbal abuse of referees from players, coaches or spectators will not be tolerated. Flagrant violations may result in a team disqualification at the tournament director’s discretion.
- All other rules will be called consistent to current CIF high school/ US Lacrosse Youth rules.
- No Coin‐Toss or Line‐Up before games.
- AP determined by winner of first face-off.
- Game time will start promptly as scheduled.
- Time will be kept by the referees. Penalty time will be kept by scorekeeper. There will not be a central horn.
- 22 minute running halves / Four minute halftime.
- Penalties are running time: 45 seconds for a technical foul and 90 seconds for a personal foul.
- There will be a five minutes sudden death overtime. If no team scores, game ends in a tie.
- Tournament games that go into overtime will continue until someone scores.
Semi Finals and Finals
- Two 22 minute running time halves
- 4 Minute Half Time
- Last 2 minutes of each half will be stopped time
- One 1‐min team time out per game that stops the game clock (and penalty time) CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ONLY.
In the event of a TIE in the standings, the seeding will be settled using the following format. In the event of a 3-way tie, tiebreaker will go right to lowest goals against.
- Win vs. Loss Record
- Head to Head Record
- Lowest Goals Against (Overall)
- Goal Differential (Overall)
- Coin Flip